When the spirit is still, there is no war
Your anxious body melts into holiness
From within, the entanglement unwinds itself slowly
Does our nature seek and admire adroit force?
Do we appreciate banging our heads against Berlin walls?
There is no need for native tongue
I can feel you
Your story moves through me like a breeze
I understand more than you would care to share
You are more vulnerable when you hold your gun
Your weariness carries your shoulders with discipline
Your aching body so resolute
How tired your soul must be
There is nothing here my friend
There is no war to fight
I am empty and you point your gun
Steady my way
You created an enemy
Your soul must be so tired.
Your anxious body melts into holiness
From within, the entanglement unwinds itself slowly
Does our nature seek and admire adroit force?
Do we appreciate banging our heads against Berlin walls?
There is no need for native tongue
I can feel you
Your story moves through me like a breeze
I understand more than you would care to share
You are more vulnerable when you hold your gun
Your weariness carries your shoulders with discipline
Your aching body so resolute
How tired your soul must be
There is nothing here my friend
There is no war to fight
I am empty and you point your gun
Steady my way
You created an enemy
Your soul must be so tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment