If this blood could share my life
But to waste the colors do despair
My feminine figure eclipsed by a giving
To the earth the remains absorbed
I crawl from the night a new woman
Whose given a path of effort
To climb from this early birth into the arms of new life
The death of a world decays before me
Fields of grace spread pleasantly
Take these aching arms and wrap them in bury
This night has come to a close
I have felt you adorn my heart with the warmth of the rising sun
Never could this day burden me
My arms have strengthened
I listen carefully to you
Blessed with the wisdom to listen
I know what is holy and free
To reign with the wisdom of kindness and compassion
No reason to enslave
I am free from worry and shame
Free from the brier patch of defense
No man can catch my worry
For worry is not mine
Heart capture this intellect
For I see so clearly
Pass your graces to others
Pass your graces to see
Others standing before you
Needing what you perceive
Needing what you see.
But to waste the colors do despair
My feminine figure eclipsed by a giving
To the earth the remains absorbed
I crawl from the night a new woman
Whose given a path of effort
To climb from this early birth into the arms of new life
The death of a world decays before me
Fields of grace spread pleasantly
Take these aching arms and wrap them in bury
This night has come to a close
I have felt you adorn my heart with the warmth of the rising sun
Never could this day burden me
My arms have strengthened
I listen carefully to you
Blessed with the wisdom to listen
I know what is holy and free
To reign with the wisdom of kindness and compassion
No reason to enslave
I am free from worry and shame
Free from the brier patch of defense
No man can catch my worry
For worry is not mine
Heart capture this intellect
For I see so clearly
Pass your graces to others
Pass your graces to see
Others standing before you
Needing what you perceive
Needing what you see.
No comments:
Post a Comment