Monday, August 15, 2016

Make Me

Make me colorful teach me to touch your song
I want the sun to roar through my hair wildly free rays spray
In rapidly inclining spine I want to lift my limbs heavenly
I want you to touch me rush me take my breath and flood me
I want you to take my anger and make change from fire I burn the hostility
Make me rain make hot pavement steam stung by wet kisses from above
Make this simple mind grow from dirt and dark to seek more than the trodden paths splayed before a winding story of disgrace
Craft me fairly cradle this humanity in your hands
Unlock the deeper desire to know the spindly twine of time and wisdom run our fingers across the contours of your mystery and help us understand
Before it's too late come to the meeting where the scribe tasked with notes echoes your heartbeat as matter performs
Devour my heart and leave the burning hunger to flare into the atmosphere and ignite the air
Make this an evocation
Make me



No comments:

Post a Comment