The quiet deep I sink. Submerged. Cupped within the weightless, I am held. Talk to me. Talk to me. I am finally listening. Make your presence known. Take me down deep into the reason you gave me life. Take me deep. I am here now. Let it unfold. It won't happen in an hour, and it won't happen in a day.
Take me down deep into the reason you gave me life. Reveal yourself in the nature of my dreams. May my days be colored by the qualities of my soul. I am listening to the radiance. I am resting in this grand stillness so that I may hear these truths.
Grant that through my errors there is a humbleness that opens a secret passageway into the absolute intimacy of my heart, where through the pulse of creation I am renewed. Grant that through times of great loss I shall not seek within emptiness, but sink into emptiness-such loss less gravity to pull. Peeling layers of nakedness, my essence is weightless the more you remove. May I honor you; may I remember you in all ways.
Take me down deep into the reason you gave me life. Reveal yourself in the nature of my dreams. May my days be colored by the qualities of my soul. I am listening to the radiance. I am resting in this grand stillness so that I may hear these truths.
Grant that through my errors there is a humbleness that opens a secret passageway into the absolute intimacy of my heart, where through the pulse of creation I am renewed. Grant that through times of great loss I shall not seek within emptiness, but sink into emptiness-such loss less gravity to pull. Peeling layers of nakedness, my essence is weightless the more you remove. May I honor you; may I remember you in all ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment